The Last Survivors RolePlay Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Books; Chapter One; The Remaining Four

Go down

The Books; Chapter One; The Remaining Four Empty The Books; Chapter One; The Remaining Four

Post by Cpesrys Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:31 pm

The Last Survivors
Chapter One, The Remaining Four
One evening, Shade was out hunting, he knew that the others would be hungry by the time they got home. He couldn’t find any prey. He heard Kara, Luna, Remi, Scar, Squirrel ,Lightning, sky, Liliara, and  Willow return home. “what’s for dinner?” Kara cocked her head at Shade with gleaming sky blue eyes at him, “I haven’t found anything, Kara. I’m sorry.” The dark black wolf tried to make a smile out flat on his face. He thought to himself for a second, why do I always stay behind having to hunt? He didn’t tell them he wanted to go with the others, he just told them he   would enjoy some company. “Alright then. Willow, Lightning, and Luna will stay with you.”
Kara looked at Shade with a Concerned look on her gorgeous face, made of pure night. “O-ok.” Shade looked around him, staring at the others. “So! What do you need us to do?” Willow shook her head and bounced around like a deer pouncing around. “Well, first off, I don’t usually goof off,” Willow shook her dark grey coat and looked at Lightning, with a kind look on her dark grey face. “Uh, what about we go in pairs, you know two in one and two in another we’d sure find something.” Luna suggested, blushing when she noticed Shade look at her. “Alright. We’ll go in pairs. Luna and I will take the right of the forest, and Lightning and Willow will take the left side. Sound good to you guys?” Willow nodded her gentle face cooled down, she trotted quietly over to Lightning. Luna was frost like still, she didn’t move for a few seconds, she eventually trotted over to Shade. He blushed as she looked into his pale grey eyes. He felt a spark in his belly, he had never had a feeling feel so, so lovely. He was glad Luna was with him, she was a kind and caring soul. “Ok, lets start cookin’ up some feet!” Willow shouted with a loud howl, she was a very hyper wolf. Yet so gorgeous in the eyes, Lightning flashed over to Willow and dragged her slowly to the left side of the forest. “Come on, little miss impatient.”    He managed to say it with her dark fur in his mouth. “Hey! I heard that!” She snarled at him, with gleaming beautiful eyes. “Enough with the playing around, Kara and the others won’t be so happy when they hear we weren’t even hunting!” Shade snapped at the others, Luna lay beside him, and in a whisper like tone, “Are we going now, Shade?” her voice was so soft, Shade felt calm whenever she said a word. “Yes, Luna, We are.” He said in a calm, soothing voice. Luna and Shade walked further into the woods, searching for a morsel. When Shade saw a deer, Luna collapsed “Luna!” He gasped, was she alright? She got up slowly, and walked towards Shade. “I’m alright. Don’t let me tag along, I’ll slow you down, just, leave me here I’ll wait for you” She calmingly got back down on her legs and laid down as she watch Shade hunt. Luna was quiet for a few minutes. And then, “I-I’ll help you carry the deer back to camp-“ Luna said quietly, in her soft soothing tone. “Alrighty then.” Shade said softly to the beautiful white wolf, looking like a shining piece of pearl. He sometimes thought she was the moon-Just, more beautiful than it. “Hey! What’s up with you guys just hanging out here? Kara and the others will be back any minute soon!” Willow snapped at them, with beady eyes. “Calm down, Willow.” Luna snapped. They heard howls of hungry wolves. But it wasn’t Kara… It was Curse, Killara, Remi, Shyarana, and… Blood, Willow knew Remi wasn’t a bright soul. Willow and Lightning snarled at the approaching wolves. “What are you doing here?” Shade snapped at the hungry wolves. “We came here for a fight, now where’s Kara?” Curse growled at Willow, and stared at Lightning in shock. “Kara’s not home yet, Curse..” Shade  looked astonished about what he heard. He heard Kara and the others… “Yeah right, nice try, fool. But lying to Curse doesn’t make life easier.” Remi snapped. “Hey guys! What’s-“ Kara stopped. The light grey lively wolf had just turned completely pale. “Hello, Curse, Blood, Killara, Shyarana, Remi.” Kara snarled at the group of wolves. “Don’t ask why we’re here. You can ask your little ‘friends’ here.” Kara took a glimpse at the little circle of wolves. Their heads we’re down, ashamed, “What’s going on?” Kara still staring at Shade gleaming her bright sky blue eyes at his pale grey eyes, feeling like a light had just snapped his lungs, he thought for a second, then he finally answered. “Curse said they wanted a fight. I’m not sure what of anything we had to do with it, Kara.” Shade finally spit it out of his mouth. “Yes. That’s right. We want revenge on what you did in the past-“ Killara ignored the faces of the other wolves than stepped a few steps back, so that Curse was in lead “Do you accept?” Curse looked at Kara with shameful eyes. “Can I speak with you?” Kara looked into Curse with those same eyes of hers, Curse looked like his heart at been bent into true love. “Of course.” Curse and Kara went over into the trees. Shade managed to hear a few words, than he felt his lungs snap back together, then he howled because of the pain in his thoughts felt so physical. He almost shredded some tears. “Is everything okay over there?” Kara popped her head out the shrubs and bushes. “Yes! I’m fine! Don’t worry!” Shade said, he headed over to Luna. “Hello, Shade what’s wrong with you?” Shade turned his head, into her lovely face. “I just felt like my lungs snapped off, then back together, but my thoughts don’t mean anything physical…” Luna turned to him, and blushed again. He knew what this meant… “I’d say either someone’s caught your attention, or else your just having a bad day” She smiled, yet again she blushed. “We never finished hunting, do you want to get Lightning and Willow to come with us?” Shade blushed this time “S-sure.” He managed to say. Luna and Shade walked over to Lightning and Willow, “Do you want to go hunting? I mean, I am very hungry” Luna stated. Willow’s belly growled at the suggestion “Well my belly likes the idea. So why not?” the four wolves laughed at Willow’s joke. “Haha! That was so funny! Ha!
Lightning couldn’t stop laughing cause Willow was tickling him. “Hey! Stop that!” AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!” Lightning isn’t used to being a hunter, so he had never been tickled. Which Shade found funny. “Alrighty, enough chitter chatting. Lets get a move on.” Shade calmly said to the others. “Okay” Luna answered. Kara and Curse had stopped talking, they had decided to have a fight.”Alrighty. I pick Killara and Shyarnana took be in front, Remi and Blood will take the middle, and I’ll be in back.” Curse flicked his small tail to the back of his body .”Alright. I’ll have Scar and Lilara in front. Sky and me will take back course. And Squirrel will take middle.” Kara announced.”Alrighty.” Curse and Kara attacked each other will blood streaming across their faces. Scars wounded on Sky’s forehead. Killara wasn’t to lucky, Killara had a wounded leg, blood streaming down from her eyes and her ripped off ear, she still didn’t give up, she lunged at Sky and swiped her back. Sky’s face was smother with dark and bright red blood, both streaming down gracefully on her face. Kara pounced on Curse’s tail, hanging on to it with all her might, she wouldn’t let go of it. Then, the strangest thing happened. Curse’s tail flung right off. His body threw Bolts and Nuts everywhere. “Hey! I know Curse wouldn’t do that! Would he??” Kara let off a growl and smothered the fake wolf with a bunch of blood. She couldn’t believe it. Curse was still in the shrubs and bushes where Kara and him had been talking. Kara lunged forward. Curse threatened her to move any closer. “don’t get any closer! I have a secret weapon and I’m not scared to use it on you!” Kara gave Curse her gleaming sky blue eyes. He was forced to look at them. “Your eyes don’t matter anymore! Tell your pack the truth!” Curse snapped at Kara. “What truth?” Shade came out of hunting, “The truth.” Kara said, her eyes stopped glowing, red blood-shot eyes replaced the beautiful eyes she had before her pelt turned blood red. Shade told the others to run, he ran with them. “Please, don’t be alarmed.” Curse soothed the others. The others stopped being in an alarming run. Curse saw the others freeze in terror as they saw Kara as a ruthless monster. “What did you do to Kara?!” Squirrel snapped. Curse took a deep breath, “I hope you guys are ready… Good night, Squirrel, Sky, Scar, Liliara.” He said. Slowly. But surely he meant something bad. He had a funny shaped tree square object in his paw. Slowly he shredded tears, and clicked the button. Everyone disappeared. It was like Kara and the others had vanished in thin air. As soon as the others knew it was safe, they set off for a new home, and a new pack. ‘What would happen to them in the future?’ Thought Shade. “Come on you guys, we’re alone now.” The others had come out of hiding, Willow still chewing on the leg bone of the deer. Everyone looked embarrassed when they saw her with it. “What?” Willow asked, making sure they weren’t trying to steal her bone. “Pfft, just come on.” Willow trailed behind the others. Just to make sure they wouldn’t take her bone. Looking for any cars or trains, the others passed threw a road. “We’re near civilization.” Shade looking at the city, shivering. “I hear across this humans’ dens’ that there’s a paradise for wolves and creatures, to live in harmony.” Shade told the others. The four wolves set off on they’re new adventure. Was there going to be a happy end to this adventure? Would they find a new pack? Would the even survive threw this Humans’ Dens’? Who knew what would happen to them. All Shade knew was that they where determined. He looked at Luna, smiling at her, Luna smiled back at him, “Shade, are we going to go to this ‘paradise’ someday?” Luna looked curiously at Shade “It depends, for starts I’m not sure if its real. Second I’m not sure we might make it passed this huge Humans’ Dens’ without getting into some trouble.” Shade looked down at Luna as he nuzzled her coat, she yet blushed again “Aw.. Shade, look at Lightning and Willow” Luna said, Shade saw them nuzzling their muzzles, he blushed. “That’s so cute” He answered. Luna stopped laying down and nuzzled Shade’s muzzle. He nuzzled her back.

Writen By/ Cpesrys(Owner)
Chars. By/Cpesrys(Owner)

Cpesrys
Admin

https://thelastsurvivors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum